The Stride Center
The Stride Center is a non profit social venture working to empower economic self-sufficiency for individuals and communities in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are harnessing the power of technology and the digital economy to help men, women and families on the road to self-sufficiency and independence.
- SF Chronicle Article, Stride receiving the Tipping Point Community Community Award.
- Entitled Techies Ponder Poverty
- CEO, Barrie Hathaway wins Jefferson Award. (video)
- Sacramento Stride Center students praise Bruce Weaver as exceptional instructor. (video)
- Stride Center Sacramento Office featured in Sacramento Bee - Employment report a tick better than year ago (article)
- Stride Center Sacramento Office featured in Sacramento Bee - Training offers pathway to IT careers (article)